Bogrow Farm charcuterie is available locally via farm shops and delis and a number of markets and shows over the summer months. We don’t have many confirmed event/market dates yet but will let you know when we do.
Our website orders are sent via Royal Mail usually on a Tuesday and Thursday. Charcuterie is well suited to travelling in the post and doesn’t need any special storage conditions.
Where you can find our products:
- Dornoch Stores
- Black Isle Berries, Tore
- The Coo Shed at Druid Temple Farm, Inverness
- Farm Ness – a great farm shop just outside of Inverness on the A82. There is also a kids play area and hot food during the summer season.
- The Oystershed, Skye
- Corner on the Square, Beauly
- The Bakehouse, Findhorn
- The Walrus & Corkscrew, Inverness
- The Carnegie Club, Skibo Castle.
- Royal Marine Hotel Brora
Bacon – We often get asked about posting our bacon. We would love to sell it online but unfortunately we just can’t make enough to supply locally and online. We are committed to only using our own pigs for our products and there is only so much bacon you can get from a single pig. If you live locally please get in touch and we can let you know if we have any available.